We are excited to launch the 2017/18 Whitsunday Visitor Guide.
For the first time, the Whitsunday Visitor Guide is available by return SMS. A consumer can text 0475 111 222 with the keyword ‘whitsunday’ and the guide will be sent directly to their phone. The distribution plan this year will include (but not limited to):
- Caravan and camping shows across Australia via the Caravanning Queensland network attendance
- Arrival guests transporting with Whitsunday Transit from Whitsunday Coast Airport
- Key international trade events including Corroboree, the Australian Tourism Exchange (the largest international trade show in the Southern Hemisphere), TW’s German Office
- Domestic trade events including the Whitsundays East Coast Roadshow and Whitsunday Tourism Exchange
- Via the Queensland Visitor Information Centre network
- RACQ branches throughout Queensland
- Tourism and Events Queensland’s international offices; as well as
- Online via tourismwhitsundays.com.au; Queensland.com and RACQ website
The visitor guides are available to all members at any time. If you would like a box, please contact Tourism Whitsundays on 07 4948 5900 to arrange collection or delivery where possible.
Source: Tourism Whitsundays.