As one of Ray White’s top performers, we’re proud to have Steve Marks as part of the outstanding team at Ray White Whitsunday.
A long term local of the Whitsunday arriving for the first time in 1994, Steve is one of Ray White Whitsundays longest serving sales people – starting in 2005
Ray White Whitsunday's salesperson of the year 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2017.
Steve achieved Ray White Elite status for 2015 putting him in the top 5% of Salespeople for Ray White internationally and was one of the 10 finalist in Queensland for the REIQ residential sales person of the year.
Steve has just been awarded the Ray White International Award for Customer Service - Selected from over 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, China, the Middle East and Atlanta USA.
Steve received 56 surveys from clients in 2016/2017 with 50 of them providing a 10/10 for customer service - giving him a score of 98/100 - one of the highest scores worldwide and ranks in the top 1% of the Ray White.
In tough market conditions Steve has achieved record results with unrivalled levels of expertise, local knowledge and access to more immediate buyers to help you sell your property at the best possible price.
For a confidential meeting to discuss selling your property call Steve Marks.
· Alan White Premier Club – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
· Alan White Elite 2015
· REIQ Finalists Salesperson of the year 2013
· 2017 Winner Ray White International Customer Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $4 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 5
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - 3rd Place
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Significant Settled Commission $3 million
- 2017 - Top 10 Regional Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 3 And 8 earlier awards