As one of Ray White’s top performers, we’re proud to have Steve Marks as part of the outstanding team at Ray White Whitsunday.
A long term local of the Whitsunday arriving for the first time in 1994, Steve is one of Ray White Whitsundays longest serving sales people – starting in 2005.
Steve loves the Whitsundays, embracing all that it has to offer, including sailing with weekly racing and as crew in Hamiton Island Race Week or Airlie Beach Race week fro the last 7 years.
Steve has achived many accolades during hs 15 years at Ray White,
Salesperson of the year 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 and now 2021
Achieved Ray White Elite status for putting him in the top 5% of Salespeople for Ray White internationally and was one of the 10 finalist in Queensland for the REIQ residential sales person of the year.
Steve has just been awarded the Ray White International Award for Customer Service - Selected from over 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, China, the Middle East and Atlanta USA.
Working with clients to achieve their goal is at the core of Steven's work ethic,
· Alan White Premier Club – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
· Alan White Elite 2015
· REIQ Finalists Salesperson of the year 2013
· 2017 Winner Ray White International Customer Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $4 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 5
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - 3rd Place
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 4
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Significant Settled Commission $3 million And 9 earlier awards