SOLD BY RAY WHITE - Rare Opportunity For Acreage In Jubilee Pocket
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- This rare property was passed in at auction. The owners are keen to sell.
- 5 acres just minutes from Airlie Beach
- Subdividable subject to Council approval
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom highset house set at the rear
- new kitchen with gas stove
- re-plumbed, re-wired and new electricity supply to the house
- timber floors and alternative ventilation
- Private bushland setting
- rainwater tank and unequipped bore
- septic sewage treatment
The owners are serious about selling this property.
Timberland Road is the only acreage in Jubilee Pocket. Zoned rural/residential, over the years some of the blocks have been subdivided. This block is still 5 acres. Bordered on one side by a seasonal creek, the land has some elevation but also some flatter areas.
At the rear of the property there is a highset house. Built in the 1980s by the original owner, the house is currently being refurbished. There are timber floors throughout, two good sized bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and a new kitchen.
The block itself could be cut up or simply held as is. An inspection is a must. Walking on the land is the only way to appreciate what it has to offer.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.