Sold by Ray White - Contact Adam Webster for details
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ready to move in - New House for only $389,500
The builder is proving to the market that he is keen to sell and has now reduced the price a further $10,000 to sell this week. That is now $16,000 off the original price.This brand new home offers an opportunity for you to get into a new property for a very attractive price. The house has just been completed and after an inspection you will see the value on offer here.
Backing onto a parkland reserve is this three bedroom, two bathroom home built by Colony Building Group, the Whitsundays leading builder.
Standard features include;
- Undercover alfresco patio area off lounge room
- Stone bench tops used in kitchen and bathroom
- Tiled throughout and carpet in bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Split system air conditioners in main bedroom and lounge room
- Two well-appointed bathrooms with bathtub in main
- All bedrooms feature built in robes and sliding drawers in main bedroom
- Double lock up garage with auto door access
The spacious backyard area allows for plenty side access to park a boat or a caravan with ease.
This home represents good value for money and why buy old when you can buy new. First home buyers take note of the $14,000 builder boost grant that is still available to use if you purchase this brand new home.
Call marketing agent Adam Webster for further details or to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.