Sold by Ray White - A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words, Put Yourself In It!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
From the moment you enter this split level two-bedroom apartment, be prepared to be impressed with what it has to offer. Apartment number 20 has been uniquely designed to make the most of the northerly aspect and the exceptional views, with both the living areas and master suite featuring floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows that perfectly frame the panoramic view. A spacious balcony and private rooftop terrace offers a relaxed place to take in the uninterrupted views over the Coral Sea.
- Spacious master bedroom with stunning views, walk in robe & ensuite.
- Good sized second bedroom with robe.
- Well-appointed kitchen that overlooks the open-plan living room and out to the Coral Sea.
- Casual dining, plus plenty of space on the balcony for dining alfresco.
- Private roof top terrace - that caters for all your entertaining needs.
- Laundry and lock up garage.
You can choose to keep this stunning apartment and its breathtaking views all to yourself, or make the most of a high demand for quality properties in such a central location and enter it into the holiday rental market. Guests will love sitting back and taking in the best views in Airlie Beach, while a great range of bars, cafes, restaurants and tourist attractions are all within easy reach. Guests can also enjoy the Sea Star Apartment's infinity-edge pool and spa, or just relax on the private rooftop terrace and enjoy the stunning local climate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.