Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Marriage breakdown = property settlement
- 13 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 7 Cars
This property portfolio is part of a property settlement following a marriage breakdown.
There is a strong commitment to sell.
Please contact the agent for the current price.
Originally on two titles, this property has a solid residential mix for investment. Positioned close to the Catholic school, it is a handy walking distance to the shops of Main Street, Proserpine.
The owner has lived onsite in the double storey home.
As an investment this home could also be included as a rental and provide a great return.
The property is configured as follows:
- 2 x one bedroom 1 bathroom lowset flats with single carport attached in front for each
- 2 x two bedroom 1 bathroom lowset flats with single carport attached in front for each
- 1 x 3 bedroom 1 bathroom lowset home
- 1 x 3 bedroom 1 bathroom double storey home with double carport attached in front
- 1 x studio granny flat attached to the double storey home
The return on the investment is solid.
There are many options with this site with 2,372 in area of level land for ease of construction.
The owner genuinely wants to sell and has priced the property to take into consideration any maintenance that may be needed.
2,373m² / 0.59 acres
7 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.