Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Executive Living At Affordable Price
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Owner is committed to selling and has priced this property to sell....
- Home is BIG on space with lifestyle
- Executive styled low set home with just under 300m2 under roof
- Formal entry off portico
- 4 bedrooms (master with WIR and others with built-ins)
- Main bathroom includes separate bath from shower, toilet separated with powder room
- Master bedroom ensuited with double bowl vanity and double headed shower
- Large open plan living area
- Fully air-conditioned house
- Covered central courtyard accessed from open plan living, hallway, media room and master bedroom
- In-ground swimming pool with water feature
- Garage currently used as large study or rumpus with tiled floor and air-conditioning
This is a home that must be inspected to be appreciated. With a little under 300m2 under roof, there has been a lot of thought given to the design of this executive style home.
The focal point for the home is the central spacious undercover courtyard. The house wraps around this area with glass sliding doors around the courtyard walls, allowing you to access this entertainment area from all sides of the house.
The finishing touch to the courtyard is the designer in-ground swimming pool. This area is great for kids to play under cover and in full view of the living area of the house.
When you first come to the house, you know there is something special because of the portico at the main entrance which leads in to the formal entry to the house. The house offers all of the usual features you would expect from an executive style home - four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and other bedrooms with built-ins. The master bedroom suite has a large walk in robe and ensuite. This suite is separated from the main house allowing privacy and space.
The house is fully air-conditioned....including the garage space.
The double lock up garage is larger than normal and has been fitted out as an office to work from home or a large rumpus room. However, it could easily be given over to cars again if needed.your choice.
The owner of the home is serious about selling has priced this property to meet the current market. Homes of this calibre don't come along often and most certainly not at this price.
Call Lynne Erricker today to make arrangements for your personal inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
664m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.