Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sunset View House
- 8 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4 Cars
Sunset view house, is a master built art form in its own right and welcomes a new owner to enjoy the ultimate lifestyle of serenity, comfort and sophistication.
Private, peaceful, sun-drenched and secure, Sunset View House provides a secluded but convenient setting only 5 minutes from the vibrancy of Airlie Beach's restaurants, marinas and cafes. The property commands an elevated position on 9.4 acres in the exclusive 'Chesapeake Estate' which is the Whitsundays most desirable gated address. Offering secure prestige lifestyle, reserved for the fortunate few.
Port of Airlie Marina at your doorstep, along with Hamilton and Hayman Island 5 star Resorts close by and not to mention the world renown Great Barrier Reef, this truly is one of the best locations in the world.
Designed by renowned local architect, Chris Beckingham, Sunset View House brings together the best design from one of Australia's leading architects in a truly unique location.
- Approx 840sqm total living area (Main house and guest house)
- Kwila timber finished kitchen equipped with quality Miele appliances + additional butlers pantry
- 9.4 useable acres, with possible further expansion potential for sheds, heli pad
- Enormous sized master suite features king-size bathroom and walk in robe
- 4 further bedrooms within the main house all feature ensuites and robes
- Separate 2 bedroom guest house with additional lower level apartment (possible caretakers quarters)
- Outdoor entertaining decking plus additional Gazebo featuring travertine tiles
- Three sided water's edge heated swimming pool with built in Jacuzzi
- Designer landscaping features selected plants to minimise water usage
- 36m x 18m arena, ideal for tennis / basketball court with pavilion area
- C-Bus controlled lighting system throughout
- Cleared area for Helicopter access
- Optional 30m Marina Berth in the Port of Airlie available
Sunset View house is an opportunity to live in what is one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Enjoying unparalleled views across the Airlie Beach coastline. The Whitsundays with 74 islands and the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep is a tropical paradise where sailing, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors in spectacular style is the order of the day. Access to Airlie Beach has never been easier with multiple daily flights to either the Whitsunday Coast Airport or Hamilton Island.
Not often do homes of this distinction become available in Queensland, let alone Australia. Register your expression of interest today with marketing consultants Adam Webster & Stephanie Bacon from Ray White Whitsunday.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
3.804 ha / 9.4 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.