Ray White Marine has developed a reputation as the leading prestige boat brokerage in Australia. They have now paired up with Ray White Whitsunday to offer our community years of experience in boat and marina berth sales. The east coast of Australia and the Whitsundays offer some of the worlds best boating geography and attracts a vast range of Super Yachts, Cruisers and Sports Yachts, making for great viewing and buying opportunities.
The Whitsundays is located along the north east coast of Australia the Whitsunday’s is considered the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and experiences year round tropical climate. Part of the Cumberland charter group the Whitsunday’s island chain is the largest offshore chain along the Australian coast. The stunning natural landscape of the coastal islands and the pristine turquoise blue waters, hidden secluded beaches and world heritage listed national parks offers something for everyone whether it be a weekend a week or a lifetime you are sure to enjoy the Whitsundays.The Whitsunday’s is considered one of the world’s best destination for boating, diving, snorkelling and sailing. With multiple protected anchorages each within a short reach of the next, the Whitsunday’s has the largest fleet of bareboat charter boats in the south pacific. South East trade winds fan the QLD coast from March – April and again in September – October providing perfect conditions for sailing and cruising.
ICONIC WHITSUNDAY CHARTER VESSEL & BUSINESS FOR SALE
This iconic Whitsunday charter vessel and business is up for sale. The Derwent Hunter is well known in the Whitsundays for its day sailing trips and snorkeling adventures. For more information on this beautiful sailing vessel, contact Mark Beale at Ray White Whitsunday on 0404498790.
2017 Princess V58 Deck
EXCEPTIONAL PRE-OWNED PRINCESS V58 FOR SALE!
- Twin Volvo D13-900 (upgrade option)
- Williams 325S Turbojet Tender
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters with hold-function docking facility
- Bowthruster is upgraded to 150Kgf
- Sternthruster 170Kgf
- ONAN 17.5Kw generator in place of standard
- Passerelle (telescopic letterbox type)
- Two electric stern rope handling winches
- Additional 10m of 10mm Anchor Chain (total = 50m)
- Stainless steel Anchor in place of standard
- Teak laid side decks and foredeck, cockpit and swim platform
- Electrically operated sun awning (White canvas) to aft end of Cockpit
- Dishwasher in galley (6 place)
- Underwater transom lights (2 Lumishore SMX95 Blue)
- Foredeck freshwater Anchor / deckwash system
- Icemaker fitted in Deck Saloon
- Lower Saloon – 32″ LED TV with a Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth facility
- Owners Stateroom – 32″ HD LED TV (with 3D capability) with Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth capability
- Forward Guest cabin – 28″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth
- Starboard Cabin – 22″ LED TV with Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth facility
- Two Raymarine e165 multifunction 15.4″ brilliant colour multifunction displays in place of standard
- Raymarine SHD digital colour radar 48″ 4Kw scanner
- Airconditioning/heating reverse cycle (62,000 BTU) suitable for temperatures to 40C (tropical). Includes outlets in all Cabins & Bathrooms, except Crew Cabin
- Generator: 17.5Kw upgraded as fitted
- Aft Cabin airconditioning, condensing unit 6000BTU supplying 6000BTU unit (with SMX control)
- Mosquito screens for all portlights
- System 2: Toilet discharging into the holding tank but also having the ability to discharge directly overboard via a Y valve fitted in the discharge lines. The holding tank has electric overboard discharge as well as reserve manual and dockside discharge arrangements
- Custom reticulated foam to all standard exterior cockpit seating/sunpads in place of standard
- Cockpit seating: Etoile colour beige (Dedar)
- Sunbeds etc: Met Ice with Met Taupe std. contrast Grey Sunbrella canvas covers in place of standard
- Princess China (5 piece, 6 place settings)
- David Mellor ‘Paris’ Cutlery (6 pieces,6 settings)
- Princess Glasses (6 wine, 6 tumblers)
- 6 sets towels hand & shower white with Grey logo
- Cushions & throws
- Aft docking camera linked to helm plotter.
- Edge bound rug in upper and lower saloon.
- Windscreen demisters.
- Bathing platform tie down eyes.
INTERIOR COLOUR SCHEME: Carpet: Driftwood (Quartz)
SALOON: Upholstery: Vivaldi Top (Trussardi @ Casa Italia) Patio Curtain: A Fine Line 233-02 Salt Rock (HollyHunt @ Fox Linton)
LOWER DINETTE: Upholstery: Outdoor Linen col. Driftwood (Westbury@ Altfield)
MASTER CABIN: Bedhead: Stoneybrook Tundra (Holly Hunt @Fox Linton) Small Rectangular Quilted blanket & bed linen: (Zimmer & Rohde) Sofa: Sigma Galileo (Altfield)
FORWARD CABIN: Bedhead: Stoneybrook Tundra (Holly Hunt @Fox Linton) Small Rectangular Quilted blanket & bed linen: Focus (Zimmer & Rohde)
STARBOARD CABIN: Small Rectangular Quilted blanket & bed linen: Focus 894 (Zimmer & Rohde)
Need a place to store your new vessel?
We have many marina berth opportunities available for sale in the Whitsundays. To view what berths are available, go to http://raywhitewhitsunday.com.au/marine/marina-berths/
Want more information? Contact Mark Beale from Ray White on 0404498790, 07 49488507 or firstname.lastname@example.org